Miss Heather Dixon recently started a fantastic blog over here for illustrators and artists who really want to improve their skills, fast. The basic premise is that you choose a picture you want to paint in 30 minutes, then post both your version and the original on the blog.
– You can paint in any medium
– 30 minutes to paint (not including prep time)
– No colorpicking
– Post both your picture and the original
– Try to stay active–1 speedpaint a day is a good goal. Months without posting & you let Mrs. Eisenhower & the American people down.
– Keep it super clean. (Sad I have to say that, but I do.) Anything inappropriate will be taken off. Our moms visit this site, y’know.
Want to join?
Email Heather at [email protected] I think it’s a brilliant idea.